Dr. Neil Sadick holds four board certifications in internal medicine, dermatology, cosmetic surgery, hair restoration surgery and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Phlebology. Dr. Sadick is one of the world’s most respected dermatologists and the medical director and owner of Sadick Dermatology with two locations in New York City; Park Avenue and West 15th Street and a third location at Great Neck in Long Island, New York. Dr. Sadick is also the director of the Sadick Research Group, which runs multiple FDA clinical trials each year.
His professional memberships include:
- Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
- Past President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the American Academy of Dermatology, Women’s Dermatologic Society, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, International Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
- President’s Council for the National Psoriasis Foundation.
- Hair Foundation Scientific Advisory Council.
- Advisory Board of the Neurotoxin Institute.
- Board of Trustees – Dermatology Foundation.
- Past President of the AmericanCollege of Phlebology.
- Past President of the Cosmetic Surgery Foundation.
- Served on the Board of Directors of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
- Founder of the Sadick Dermatology Group.
- Chairman of the Council of National Dermatologic Surgical Societies in the ISDS.
Presently, Dr. Sadick is actively involved in various research projects in the areas of dermatology, fillers/toxins, cosmetic and dermasurgery, phlebology, cellulite, adipocyte structure and function, stem cells and lasers. In addition, he serves as associate editor or the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery, the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology and the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. He also sits on the Editorial Board of the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Phlebology, Cosmetic Dermatology, and the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. He is author or co-author of more than 200 articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals and has contributed more than 60 chapters of medical books. In addition, he has written or edited more than 10 books on cosmetic surgery and vein treatments, lasers and cosmeticeuticals. He has been guest lecturer at more than 500 medical conferences, classes and workshops worldwide.
Throughout the course of Dr. Sadick’s career, consumers have been able to regularly enjoy his insight and guidance through the most popular media outlets including but not limited to: FOX National News, The Today Show, The Early Show, WABC-New York, NBC-Los Angeles, New York One, The New York Times, Allure, Self, Shape, Marie Claire, Ladies Home Journal, Cosmo, Bazaar, Brides, O: The Oprah Magazine, Women’s Health, People Magazine, Glamour, Total Beauty, Beauty In The Bag, and has been named by Aesthetic Everything 2013 Top 10 List of Dermatologists in the US.